Thursday, October 8, 2015

My own social media : Joke #vmvwiki

I haven't got a computer, but I was told about Facebook and Twitter and am trying to make friends outside Facebook and Twitter while applying the same principles.

Every day, I walk down the street and tell passers by what I have eaten, how I feel, what I have done the night before and what I will do fort he rest of the day. I give them pictures of my wife, my daughter, my dog and me gardening and on holiday, spending time by the pool. I also listen to their conversations, tell them I "like" them and give them my opinion on every subject that interests me... whether it interests them or not.

And it works. I already have four people following me: two police officers, a social worker, and a psychiatrist.

credit;PW,Derbyshire,fromunknownnewspaper

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/3fcpfc/my_own_social_media/

No comments:

Post a Comment